Monday, November 14, 2011


I think I may have figured out how to post a picture w/ a blog, so thanks to my sister-in-law, Julie, (:-) here is an updated picture of my glamour girls dancing to Taylor Swift in Hailey's room.  I swear, if Hailey ever gets to meet Taylor(I think Rob is intentionally saying he doesn't know anyone in her camp), I pity anyone who would try to stop that 6yr. old from talking to her all night....I hope it shows up... AND just to let those know who have been hearing about the countdown to "no more "bebe", we have officially kicked the habit as of two days ago.......Emily no longer enjoys her binky, and thinks the tinkerbell fairy night-light should watch over it indefinately.  Rob sabbotaged it so it wouldn't stay inflated when she went to suck on it in her mouth......what a mean dad! :-)

1 comment: