Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

We had an interesting New Year's Eve this year, since we didn't go back to Illinois; we
decided on a whim that we would go to Townsend, TN for a New Year's Eve camping party!
It was kinda scary at first, since we didn't really know if the weather-people had their predictions right for good weather, but we decided to take our chances and go. It turned out SO nice, 60 degrees both friday and saturday afternoon; sunday we went back home, and it was a good thing b/c it started to rain as we were pulling out of the campsite. Having our pop-up is a blessing, and we are becoming well acquainted with it; it's good to have a reliable heater at night, though, so good thing we had two of them to keep us warm! Canvas doesn't keep the cold out when it's January, at night anyway! I hope this year brings many good things to all, and I certainly have a wish list, a bucket list if you will, since this is my last year as a 30-something-year old!! I have PLANS this year! More to come later about that! Until then, I am embracing my latest 30-something age, by building forts and playing hide-and-go-seek with Emily on my days off! Keeping young, that's the plan! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Grandma Jan and PaPa wish they were camped next to the Bulls. Great way to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete